New Year; i am back in Berlin and can continue to work on HID Wiimote. Yay!
Rather small update with just one and a half fix. Regarding the connectivity issue on Windows 10 Version 1511, i had no issues while testing. Therefore i assume either the updated WDK or another Windows update fixed it. If the problem persists, please report back, so i can take another look at it.
Links have been replaced with Hotfix
0.2.6.1 0.2.6.2: The installer had some problems on non English Windows Systems (and then i messed up the installer config).
- Fix #11: Improved Extension Controller detection
- Package now includes EULA and Readme file
- Replaced Multilingual Driver Package Installer with only-English one
- Introduced proper versioning, starting with 0.2.6
- Build with WDK 10.0.10586.15, to hopefully fix connectivity issues with Windows 10 Version 1511 (November Update)